Sol 14-4-16 10.00

xtreemchaos

not the best of seeing today,tryed it with the window open and closed and it didn't make a bit of difference, in the eyepiece sols jumping about all over so i think the problem is outa my control. taken with 120mm f5 frac, 1.5x barlow, lunt solar wedge, 450d. 65 frames outa 420 staxed with regi,coloured with photoshop.thanks for looking,  clear skys charl.sol 14-4-16.0925.pngsol 14-4-16.0925 bnw.pngsol 14-4-16.0925 inv.pngsol 14-4-16.0925 cu.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Dave, back to cloud now mate, its just hailstoned for about 10min, pea size bits made hell of a noise on the roof. darn weather carnt make it mind up, looking out the window i can see a bit of blue in the distance. clear skys  charl.

thanks Dave, yer mate anythings betterthan nothing and thats what im going to get today "fri" totally clouded out. hope your allright with going to the hostpital, them places give me the willes. hope you get some clear skys charl. 

Archived