Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Gonna be a scorcher get those scopes

Ewan

Yippee the weathers going to be on our side for a change, a long time coming so who's going to be grabbing that data today (maybe even tomorrow) ?

Not only 2526 but seems like there may be something developing on the Western limb also, anyway god luck over the weekend guys, can't wait to see any images you guys grab.

ATB

Ewan

Looking on Sat24 it's just our little corner of the country that has a clear sky so hope it lasts :)

The big prom doesn't seem to have altered much from yesterday so it may take off today.

Dave

Clear skies here at the moment, some nice views in white (green!) light despite the seeing not being great. Haven't seen the new feature, will have a look for it now

Nice to see some managed a data grab session, my neck of the woods gradually got cloudy then had the cheek to rain but tomorrow is meant to be better all round, fingers crossed............again.

Looking forward to seeing the images.

Ha ha. I'm sat on a terrace overlooking the sea on La Palma.....

Under a thick blanket of cloud, and I'm not sure it's much warmer than back home.

You may all now rub your hand together and gloat!

28 minutes ago, DaveS said:

Ha ha. I'm sat on a terrace overlooking the sea on La Palma.....

Under a thick blanket of cloud, and I'm not sure it's much warmer than back home.

You may all now rub your hand together and gloat!

Lots of hysterical "Today could be the hottest day of the year in SE England" on tinternet this morning, this was patently not the case so not been mentioned since :)

Dave

Archived