NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Skywatcher 80ED PRO OTA - New Reduced Price!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have actually been six price adjustments across Equinox and ED PRO models but this one is most noteworthy.

As MD says, it is a remarkably good price for a scope that has Japanese Ohara FPL-53 glass!

If you're thinking of taking up imaging, it should be at the top of your shortlist.

Hells teeth, that's a for nowt price Steve, and it's bound to empty your total stock.

I too already have an 80, otherwise I would certainly have taken one.

Roll up roll up, come on, what an opportunity to own a quality frac.

This is £160 less than what I bought mine for.

Ron. :shocked:

Hells teeth, that's a for nowt price Steve, and it's bound to empty your total stock.

Ron. :shocked:

Ron

Sounds a good reason to have an ED80 Bino set up :cat::)

No, Skywatcher products aren't included in the discount scheme. Sorry.

But, currently FLO is the first/only dealer to have passed on this reduction. We also monitor competitor's prices so you should never have to spend extra to buy from us :shocked:

HTH

Ron. :cat:

Ron

Sounds a good reason to have an ED80 Bino set up :cat::)

That thought had actually crossed my mind Ian, but have just recently bought an EQ6 Pro. getting another scope would really light a touch paper. Thing is, once a bargain like this comes along, it niggles like hell, and it feels like a betrayal if you ignore it. A Digital DVD Recorder is also on the priority list. The good lady has allocated 250 notes for one of those. Difficult to disguise a 3.1"" scope as a DVD recorder. :shocked:

Ron.

Great price for a great telescope - I bought the blue coloured version when it first came out about 2.1/2 years ago and it was a bargain then at £315.00 ! I'd be really annoyed now if it wasn't for the fact that I have easily had my money's worth out of it.........

http://www.sherwoods-photo.com/sky_watcher/skywatcher_pro.htm

Had a look at this thread as you are all recommending this as a good refractor.

I would need the other bits and bobs and as i have a reflector at the moment.

You all seem to endorse this as a good scope,

How god is it, you are usally on about Willams Optics and on another forum they are on about Takahashi.

Would this be a good first time refractor and what would i see with it, good views of the moon would be good if you could arrange the clouds to shift.

Davey.

:moon:

Davey,

Please bear in mind that Sherwoods £225 does not include their £10 delivery charge. We aren't charging for delivery but that still leaves us £4 dearer, so I have reduced the price by £5.

:D

Archived