SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astro buddies wanted

Hi all i am looking for like minded people to observe with i am in crewkerne somerset and work in a cemetery so have good dark site on top of a hill anyone who wants to contact me please feel free to do so! :wave: ps must be living lol :shocked:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would imagine there would be plenty of nice flat slabs to set up on. One of my studes is an embalmer, one of the funniest and most interesting guys I've ever met. He says the first thing he notices when he meets someone new is the size of their veins.............

Don't worry Bonsai, it gets like this when they've had too much sugar!

Cemeteries are really good open spaces that the British hardly ever use. In other cultures they are used far more for leisure - more like parks. Usual British hang-up about death I think. Unfortunately the big cemetery near me is right next to the North Circular dual-carriageway with all its sodium lights!

AG

• 2 weeks later...

hey whats wrong with cemeteries i spent nearly ten years working in one in Eastbourne and before anyone asks yes we did work skeleton crews around public holidays oh and by the way if anybody is wondering yes i was a gravedigger but hey so was rod stewart we were the only profession to ever have one hundred percent customer satisfaction not one single complaint :D

Archived