NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

hello

quimby44

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to SGl. Dust the scope down (if you have one) & join your local astro club for a bit of help & mutual support....If it has been a while, download a planetarium program plenty out there but try stellarium its great and free. To be found here :- www.stellarium.org

A couple of books, 'sky&telescope pocket star atlas' and 'turn left at Orion' . these will help guide you round the sky.

Welcome back!!!

Hi and welcome

I'm a relative newbie too and found 'Turn left at Orion' to be a great book to give you ideas of things to see and how to find them. No other stargazers near me so I have to find my own way

Hi Stephen and welcome to SGL, you are taking a fresh look into stargazing, any questions you want to ask, just post in the relevant sub sections of the forum, where you should get the help you want, enjoy your Astronomy :)

Archived