SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Returning member...it's been a while

CelestialHaz

Hi All,

Thought I would reintroduce myself. I've been a member for a few years but have not been very active in the astronomy world the last 2 years due to various reasons (work, family etc).and my kit has been stored away. 

Looking to get back into observing and imaging again.

Will also look to join one of the local astronomy societies as well

For now it's a Hi and looking forward to take active part in the forums.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the warm welcome...it's just as I remembered it!

@Serius Starwatcher - Now that would be a great road for me to live in :)

luckily the kit isn't too dusty as I used to take it out and wipe it all down etc and just bought some new kit very recently and then upgraded immediately after that lol think I already have the bug!

Right by the glow of the tyburn road and spagheti junction. Ive looked at a couple of groups but not actually got off my backside to go, one day i will go and pretend i know what i and others are talking about :D

@gingergeek - Thank you!  :smiley:

@sooot - Oh dear yes Brum's light pollution is BAD! I live in the suburbs of Solihull and have a nice dark patch immediately above me but any angle less than 45 degrees and the glow hits you hard. I'm going to look at whats on next month and maybe visit one or two.

Archived