NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

G'day Fellow Stargazers

Aussie Dave

Hi all. Have been a lurker for some years now and tonight signed up. Great site and a wealth of info and helpful members.

I've always been interested in astrology, even from a young age but it's only been in the last year or so that I've decided to take it up serriously as one of my main (many) hobbies. I have a few scopes now with a couple of recent bargain purchases but my main objective is to do get in to astral photography.

I tried to edit my sig but apparently I need 10 approved posts to do that so away we go.

Aussie Dave.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G'day Dave...

Hi all. Have been a lurker for some years now and tonight signed up. Great site and a wealth of info and helpful members.

I've always been interested in :icon_eek: astrology :icon_eek:,  even from a young age but it's only been in the last year or so that I've decided to take it up serriously as one of my main (many) hobbies. I have a few scopes now with a couple of recent bargain purchases but my main objective is to do get in to astral photography.

I tried to edit my sig but apparently I need 10 approved posts to do that so away we go.

Aussie Dave.

...ahem! have you got the right site?  :evil6: 

G'day Dave...

...ahem! have you got the right site?  :evil6:

Hahaha, you's had me thinking there, had to re-read my post. Yeah I'm on the right site, 100% sure on that. Great first post huh, sheeze!

Aussie Doofus.

No worries mate! Welcome to SGL.

Hey while I'm still here before I crash for the night. I'm trying to download the user manual for a Meade LX200 EMC 8". From the Meade website there's 4 manuals for the LX200, Classic, ACF, GPS and R. I'm assuming it's the Classic manual I need?

btw it's on an older Skywatcher EQ mount and tripod, no goto/tracking.

Hi Dave, warm welcome to SGL, Ray (Gemini but on the cusp).

LOL, yes well... let's all forget about my first post. I knew what I meant and that's the main thing :tongue:

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome and I look forward to exchanging info and photos with you all, maybe even learning a thing or two :smiley:

Archived