Greetings from Belgium

jayded

Hey all just wanted to say hi :)

Im a 32 year old man from Belgium and I've always been interrested in astronomy. Thought I would already make an account while I wait for my new (first) telescope to arrive. I bought (or will buy, FLO didn't want to send it to me for some reason, I mailed them) a celestron 130 slt.

Think I'll bother you guys a lot with nooby questions once I have it hehe.

Have a great day and clear skies for all :)

Jay

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that is the Celestron Nexstar 130 slt, I see that TS appear to have reduced all their Celestron scopes.

TS Scopes

Noticed it earlier while looking for something else, equally I see FLO have dropped the cost of the Celestrons also.

Sending items abroad (Europe) here is still counted as "unusual" mainly by the postal people - basically means they can charge more. The fact we have been in Europe for about 40+ years seems to still be unrecognised.

Any bit of Belgium?

Every light pollution map that has Belgium on it you get the idea that everywhere is brightly lit up. :grin: :grin: :grin:

If that is the Celestron Nexstar 130 slt, I see that TS appear to have reduced all their Celestron scopes.

TS Scopes

Noticed it earlier while looking for something else, equally I see FLO have dropped the cost of the Celestrons also.

Sending items abroad (Europe) here is still counted as "unusual" mainly by the postal people - basically means they can charge more. The fact we have been in Europe for about 40+ years seems to still be unrecognised.

Any bit of Belgium?

Every light pollution map that has Belgium on it you get the idea that everywhere is brightly lit up. :grin: :grin: :grin:

West vlaanderen. Yeah mainly gonna drive to france with it I think.

And thanks a lot for the warm welcome! 

Jay

Archived