NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

FLO Summer Sale 2014

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skywatcher 28mm 2-inch Long Eye Relief eyepiece. 

Much better than it's price suggests :smiley:

£29.90  £19.90  (saving £10 off what was already a very low price). 

skywatcher_28mm_eyepiece_front.JPG

Well, just purchased one of these.

I can finally see for myself what gives a better FOV in a C8, 28mm BST with a F/R or this 2" 28mm eyepiece.

At that price, its got to be worth a punt.

No. Sorry Darren.

Some 2" H-beta and IR-Pass filters will be going in the sale but not Ha.

Steve

Hi Steve . What time are you starting with the filters? I am really after a baader ir pass 1.25". Something you could help with?

Tony:D

Steve... Did ya get it, did ya get it??? Ouch this money is burning a hole ;)

Yes :smiley:  James has emailed you a discount code. 

Hi Steve . What time are you starting with the filters? I am really after a baader ir pass 1.25". Something you could help with?

Tony:D

Unfortunately it won't be today and our stock of 1.25" IR-Pass filters is about right for the time of year so they won't be in the sale.

However, I have just price-checked them and found someone cheaper so have lowered our price of both the 1.25" and 2" IR-Pass filters. The 1.25" now costs £4 less. Every little helps :smiley: 

Steve 

I've ordered one of those Sky_watcher 28mm 2" EPs as well now. Can't wait to try it out!

Got mine delivered this morning. just need to order a 2" visual back and diagonal now.

Can't get over how much bigger they are compared to a 1.25 eyepiece.

• 2 weeks later...

We have been surprisingly busy for what should be our quietest months (June & July). Fortunately Martin is back from his hols so we'll put something together for this Wednesday :smiley: 

Steve 

Got mine delivered this morning. just need to order a 2" visual back and diagonal now.

Can't get over how much bigger they are compared to a 1.25 eyepiece.

I bagged one too for my new Mak.  No clear skies as yet to try it out but a quick check on a terrestrial target suggests that this looks to be a pretty good bargain.

I tested the view through the 28mm 2" eyepiece against a 25mm plossl and the 28mm is significantly wider.

A step up in quality as well.

I've just bought one too. Looking forward to my first 2" EP.

We have been surprisingly busy for what should be our quietest months (June & July). Fortunately Martin is back from his hols so we'll put something together for this Wednesday :smiley:

Okay, here we go :smiley: 

two quick reminders:

This is a genuine sale to reduce our stock of some items down to a level more appropriate for these summer months. This means we have only limited quantities of each item offered. Please don't be cross if you miss something. 

Also, everything listed in this thread is brand new unopened stock with full a UK warranty. 

Archived