SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FLO Summer Sale 2014

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atik Titan Mono camera. Only two available!  

£495  £445  (save £50) 

The Atik Titan is essentially an ultra-fast guide camera but because it has a cooled Sony ICX 424 Sensor and can achieve 15 frames per second it also serves as a dual-purpose CCD camera for DSO and lunar/planetary imaging. 

Atik_Titan_camera.jpg

This one is special because we are fans of Japanese optics and the saving is huge! 

We have three Japanese-made Vixen f7.7 ED81S telescopes with Vixen 0.67x reducer (5.2) and Vixen Direct Coupling Ring (provides T2 thread). Brand new unopened stock with full Vixen UK warranties. 

Purchased separately they cost £1,127 but if you place them in the shopping cart and use the code 'vixen81skit' when at the Checkout the price will reduce to only £749!  

That's a saving of £378  :glasses2:

Please note we have only three available at this price. SOLD OUT

Our thanks to Vixen-UK for making this discount possible  :icon_salut:

vixen-ed81s-large.jpeg

This one is special because we are fans of Japanese optics and the saving is huge! 

We have three Japanese-made Vixen f7.7 ED81S telescopes with Vixen 0.67x reducer (5.2) and Vixen Direct Coupling Ring (provides T2 thread). Brand new unopened stock with full Vixen UK warranties. 

Purchased separately they cost £1,127 but if you place them in the shopping cart and use the code 'vixen81skit' when at the Checkout the price will reduce to only £749!  

That's a saving of £378  :glasses2:

Please note we have only three available at this price.

Nice offer - couldn't resist as I was looking for a new imaging scope :)

cheers,

Robin

That was close my finger was a twitching, but i have promised myself a GoTo Dob 12" or 14", wifes away in mid August....:))

It doesn't matter if she's away - a 14" dob is not the sort of thing you can hide in a corner (I discovered that already).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter if she's away - a 14" dob is not the sort of thing you can hide in a corner (I discovered that already).

Have you considered the benefits of purchasing a 16"?

Then you could hide the Vixen inside.

Your better half will be none the wiser!

Paul

The wife is aware there's a new scope coming, i would prefer see doesn't see the size of the box, this would cost me money in a similar size box for her......

Please note we have only three available at this price. SOLD OUT

All three have Vixen ED81S outfits have SOLD 

Thank-you :smiley: 

It is clear from the emails we are receiving we could have sold more Vixen ED81S packages if we had them. Unfortunately there are no more available here in the UK but Vixen-UK are speaking with Vixen-Japan in the hope they have more. If they have then they would take say 6-8 weeks to arrive by boat or 6-8 days via Air. We should know later today or tomorrow. 

You have probably heard us say a good quality Japanese-made doublet will outperform a similarly priced Chinese triplet. It is telescopes like the ED81S that make this true :glasses2:

Those who purchased the three offered here yesterday will receive them tomorrow :smiley:

HTH, 

Steve 

It is clear from the emails we are receiving we could have sold more Vixen ED81S packages if we had them. Unfortunately there are no more available here in the UK but Vixen-UK are speaking with Vixen-Japan in the hope they have more. If they have then they would take say 6-8 weeks to arrive by boat or 6-8 days via Air. We should know later today or tomorrow. 

Currently we can source more from Vixen-Japan  :smile:

If you are interested please email or PM us (no obligation, you can change your mind).

On Friday we will place an order based on the number interested and will have them air-freighted so they will be ready for dispatch in 10-15 days. 

A reminder of the offer: 

Japanese-made Vixen f7.7 ED81S telescope with Vixen 0.67x reducer (5.2) and Vixen Direct Coupling Ring (provides T2 thread).

Brand new unopened stock with full Vixen UK warranties. 

Purchased separately they cost £1,127 but we can provide a discount code that will reduce the price to only £749!  

That's a saving of £378   :glasses2:

vixen-ed81s-large.jpeg

I've been drooling over the Vixen 81S binos not worlds apart from two of these beauties stuck together :)

Now Steve, is there any chance of a discount code for the BT81S binos, cough cough :D

Fantiastic deal on the ED81S Steve, I'm sure these will make there new owners very happy indeed! :)

Chris

The optics in the Vixen BT81S binocular are not the same Chris.

Vixen's ED81S refractor has a f7.7 optic (f5.2 with reducer) whereas the BT81 binocular uses an f5.9 optic with different glass (still made in Japan but designed and manufactured for a different purpose). 

I am not aware of any deals on the binocular but will let you know if I do :smiley: 

HTH, 

Steve 

Thanks Steve :) I knew the Vixen binos weren't ED but wasn't sure of the focal ratio. f/5.9 is actually quite good for a binocular so they might correct for CA slightly better than some others out there :)

I've been drooling over the Vixen 81S bins ...

Now Steve, is there any chance of a discount code for the BT81S binos, cough cough :D

I am not aware of any deals on the binocular but will let you know if I do :smiley:

I have some good news Chris :smiley:

We have a demo Vixen BT81S-A Binocular available with full Vixen-UK two-year warranty.

Cosmetically it is in good shape other than a few very small nicks on the tubes and the dovetail bar is slightly marked from use. Optically it is perfect having just been collimated, cleaned, etc. 

Normal price £795, clearance price £595 (save £200). 

You can have first refusal otherwise we'll add it to our clearance section and make it available to all. 

HTH, 

Steve 

vixen_bt81s-a_binocular_telescope_large.

Archived