Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars April 1st

Space Cowboy

This reminds me yesterday I tried to push things a bit by using eyepiece projection with Mak 180 and a 6 mm Baader Ortho. I couldn't get enough blue on the clouds, must be this cheap dyed glass dark blue filter. The stacking artifacts are rather nasty too, but here it is anyway:

post-17321-0-62086100-1396357431_thumb.j

Glad to provide some light hearted input guys and flattered that some of you did a double take for a second lol

Nice shot Greatattractor you should try a Mars mosaic! :cool:

Rover blur can be a problem with avis over 3 mins Lee so I don't tend to bother. :laugh:

You never know once they get this new space telescope setup Hubble may become available on Astro buy and sell!

LOL!!... Stuart!!! I did have to put my eyes back into their sockets though..,,,briefly.....lol!

Best regards,

Ralph

That is really funny Stuart, you fooled me. I have been working my nuts off lately and just haven't been able to do any imaging at all, but I did get up in the night to look out of my window and I saw Mars beaming brightly here at around 2AM. I thought, - I must get out and image that but was too knackered. Then I just saw your photo and felt really [removed word] off that I'd missed something!

Regards

Harvey

Archived