Hi from an old newbie!

Microshrimper

Hi there everyone!

Been interested in the sky and it's contents for a long time now but no time to spare previously.

Now retired and have the time and some dosh to spend exploring rather than reading about it!

Been on the web a lot and am beginning to get to know what's what but under no illusions that I know close to nowt.

Regards

Microshrimper

Hi and welcome to SGL - The forum is chocked full of information, so have a good look around. Failing that, then just ask, there's one or two folks who know what they are on about ant everyone loves spending your money :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Nice bright sunny day today might go and look at some telescopes IRL rather than on the web!

Not sure I know enough yet to commit to a purchase, I went to a sky gazing event at the weekend and looked through a variety of scopes including a massive 20inch Dobsonian, very impressive.

Thanks again

Microshrimper

Archived