Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Now we're talking clear sky... :)

emadmoussa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching he weather sites closely - I tend to use the same 4 for 24hr+.

The greater the consensus, the greater the certainty of clear sky's.

Scope Nights - Showing clear from 9pm on Saturday.

Forecast.co.uk. - Dito

Sky harbinger - On strike (shame. I really like this app. Hope that it gets fixed).

MetoBlue - it's normal pessimistic view - Cloud

So 2 out of 3 trusted sites say YES!!

Session planned to Nth degree.

Paul

its typical that the only night in weeks thats showing clear is saturday - the one evening I have plans (Trivium playing in manchester)......

i must have done something really bad in a previous life for my karma to be quite so poor,.

its typical that the only night in weeks thats showing clear is saturday - the one evening I have plans (Trivium playing in manchester)......

i must have done something really bad in a previous life for my karma to be quite so poor,.

Mate...at least it's not a working day. Plus it's clear till the next morning, you can still get something out of it.

Some people pay to have a grand water feature like that! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've told my two young girls that if they see anything floating in the water that it is not fish (our septic tank is under the lawn and so is flooded).

Water aside, you seem like you have decent skies down there :)

Emad, you are correct.

I live in a little hamlet of 13 houses along a C class road (no streetlights). Salisbury, which is a small city, is 4 miles away over a hill to the north.

The Sixpenny Handley (Salisbury star party site is only 10 miles to the south. 

My back garden is very long and split into two parts (ornamental and veg), and the observatory is way up the top out of sight of any house lights.

In fact it is surrounded on two sides by fields.

So I guess I am lucky

Archived