Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Now we're talking clear sky... :)

emadmoussa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its typical that the only night in weeks thats showing clear is saturday - the one evening I have plans (Trivium playing in manchester)......

i must have done something really bad in a previous life for my karma to be quite so poor,.

Your turn this week then, it was my turn last Saturday. I was down in North London last Friday night, got back very late. Too tired and guess what, clear night so missed it.

Forcast according to the bbc is good so hoping it holds out

I noticed in the past year that the first prediction tends to hold out regardless of the variations before that particular date. I am 80% sure it will be clear Saturday night...or at least predominantly clear..a moonless night I will be gutted if I miss.

I noticed in the past year that the first prediction tends to hold out regardless of the variations before that particular date. I am 80% sure it will be clear Saturday night...or at least predominantly clear..a moonless night I will be gutted if I miss.

Lets hope you are right Emad.

Last night was pretty awesome.... NNNNOOOOOTTTT I could safely say it's one of the worst sessions I've had for months.

You can never count on weather forecasts. I don't even know why bother!!! If anything, it's always about what you see outside your window...

Archived