Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

14.25" Darkstar on Fleabay.

cotterless45

If I made a bid and won, my only concern would be where to put it ;).

Perhaps you can start stacking them, Russian Doll style?...... You would have to start with the mak though, and stick to ever increasing newts! ;-)

Perhaps you can start stacking them, Russian Doll style?...... You would have to start with the mak though, and stick to ever increasing newts! ;-)

Nah, after this Mak comes I'm only planning a couple more OTA's, which will be a few years off (C14, Tak 85FSQ will replace the ED80, 18" Dob, 24" Dob). That's 11 should I sell the Heritage. The next place I move to will have to have a lot of scope room! 

aparently the mirror/telescope was in the shed for 6 years, had a layer of dust and has been carefully/lightly!! wiped with a cloth. its worth a smallish punt but if it needs a refigure it gets expensive. Shame with the dust and no interference it definately would have been an easy fix.

Archived