Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Poland

waldi

Hi ALL nice to meet you:-)..I live in Poland and prapobly I stay here..I had few scopes

120/600 synta

Vixen 110 VMC

Sylux

Russian modificated Scope ZRT 70/457

and many bino 30-100 mm

now I stay with 20x70 Opticon

and 7x35 Celestron FOV 10,5

I brought SLT 60 only for MOUNT

And as you know Skymax 127 mm

I hope that scope give me quite good views of planets and many DSO..At ths moment I can`t buy big pipe like a Newton or similiar because I have`t space and I live on 4 level without elevators.. sorry for my English...I try to learn myself in home. so sometimes I write *^)+ ..

Bye,bye

Hello Waldi nice to have with us here at StarGazers Lounge enjoy all the forums :rolleyes:

JA jestem zadowolone co (?eby; który) wy wzi?li?cie wysi?ek uczy? si? (poznawa?; dowiadywa? si?) Angielski (j?zyk angielski),u?y?em j?zyk polski (polski; blask) *translator* program tak (wi?c) oszukuj? na tym (to) moim przyjacielu :shock: :shock: :D:rolleyes:

Hello Waldi nice to have with us here at StarGazers Lounge enjoy all the forums :rolleyes:

JA jestem zadowolone co (?eby; który) wy wzi?li?cie wysi?ek uczy? si? (poznawa?; dowiadywa? si?) Angielski (j?zyk angielski),u?y?em j?zyk polski (polski; blask) *translator* program tak (wi?c) oszukuj? na tym (to) moim przyjacielu :shock: :shock: :D:rolleyes:

He,he Good Trick:-) If you want I can learn you:-) Gays you`re crazy and very nice:-)

bye,bye

widz? was macie dobre poczucie *humour* te? *Waldi.Please* robi nie jest dziwniejszy mój przyjaciel co? my tutaj mo?e pomaga? wam z prosz? krzyk my (USA; ameryka?ski)

I see the translation is not very good

here is the English

I see you have a good sense of humour too Waldi.Please do not be a stranger my friend anything we here can help you with please don't hesitate to shout us

Mmmmmmmm it thought the word us meant usa

okay I know its my bad grammer!

widz? was macie dobre poczucie *humour* te? *Waldi.Please* robi nie jest dziwniejszy mój przyjaciel co? my tutaj mo?e pomaga? wam z prosz? krzyk my (USA; ameryka?ski)

I see the translation is not very good

here is the English

I see you have a good sense of humour too Waldi.Please do not be a stranger my friend anything we here can help you with please don't hesitate to shout us

Mmmmmmmm it thought the word us meant usa

okay I know its my bad grammer!

Everything is ok..it mean SPOKO ( Polish word if I want say COOL :-) so you have a first lesson..

cool - Spoko

bye,bye

Archived