Hi from Spain

manuvalle

Hello everyone.

My name is Manuel and I live in a small town in Spain, where I have a great black skies, I decided to register in this forum, because I truly believe it is one of the best.

I hope to be comfortable around here and thank you very much for letting me share my hobby with you.

A huge greeting.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the warm welcome to this forum, if you are pleased to enter any place, which I have not said is that team I have, well then, I have right now a NEQ6 Pro II and SkyWatcher ED80 Pro as main tube , as one guide tube Star Travel SkyWatcher 80/400 along with a QHY5 monochrome.
For the acquisition of the images I have a Canon EOS 1000D modified and refrigerated  for astronomy.

Therefore, the main observation time as I have engaged in astrophotography.

Although I like the observation and study of double and variable stars, for the latter use a refractor Bresser R152S.

Say that the seeing in the place where I live is usually quite high with some dark skies and bright.

Well, I think that timing is everything, again much sgracias for the welcome and I hope to participate for the forum.

A hug.

Archived