Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Dear Santa...

Santa..........the two lenses that I got today should have arrived next Month! Oh well. I`ll have to apologise now to all the astronomers here for the double dose of bad weather that will certainly arrive due to this early present. Sorry all  :grin:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Santie ...

Could you please take about 20ft off of the Silver Beech trees that have sprung up around my house ? I'm getting fed up with trying to get a decent night's observation through a vertical "porthole". :huh:

Cheers M'Dear

Dear Santie ...

Could you please take about 20ft off of the Silver Beech trees that have sprung up around my house ? I'm getting fed up with trying to get a decent night's observation through a vertical "porthole". :huh:

Cheers M'Dear

If you were closer I could come round with my petrol chainsaw. I've completely taken down several trees on my back garden and a couple for other people plus some generous pruning here & there. There's not much that it can't tackle as it has an 18" probe.

If you can wait I'll be down that way camping in Brean some time next year - unless the trees are blown down in the meantime.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Santa,

Please make next door turn off their damn bathroom light for once. Also, destroy the stupidly bright streetlight which hinders my view of the western sky. Lastly, a few nights of clear skies every week would do nicely.

Dear Santa, i have been very good, and i would really like one of these,    http://www.npzoptics.com/catalog/teleskopes/tal-150apo-catalog/                                                                                                                                                                  but i wont have room for it, so i better make do with what i already have

Dear Big Jolly Red Chap.....

I'd like one of these

6402174493_13f0d86406_b.jpg

Thanks, your special friend,

Andy xx

ps: And if you could drop the Mrs off at the Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre, so she can see some prancing fairy stuff(I think 'The Nutcracker' is on), that'll keep me in the good books. If you could give her a lift back too, there'll be a bottle of top notch '77 Dows Vintage port & a packet of Hobnobs in it for you. Ta.

NovosibirskTheaterSide.jpg

Dear Big Jolly Red Chap.....

I'd like one of these

6402174493_13f0d86406_b.jpg

Thanks, your special friend,

Andy xx

ps: And if you could drop the Mrs off at the Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre, so she can see some prancing fairy stuff(I think 'The Nutcracker' is on), that'll keep me in the good books. If you could give her a lift back too, there'll be a bottle of top notch '77 Dows Vintage port & a packet of Hobnobs in it for you. Ta.

NovosibirskTheaterSide.jpg

Well i guess that little package would work out cheaper than a top 150mm triplet

Archived