Hello from a new member

Hartmann

Hello to everybody here in SGL

I have been amateur since several years from 18 to now ( 40 ) but now  i only have  a grab and go  80 mm refractor and a 10x50 binoculars .

I´m sure that i can learn a lot more here .

I have bad weather today  here but i will be very bussy reading posts :grin:

thanks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm another newbie. Started star gazing about 10 months ago with a Skywatcher 130, now added Celestron Nexstar 8se to my collection & Cannon EOS 600D as I wanted to capture what I see. First night out with new scope and camera last night. Managed to get a really good view of Jupiter in a clear sky. I got some pretty good shots of Jupiter and also with moons although they are quite small in comparison to the images I could see through the EP. Now trying to work out how to capture larger / better focussed images with camera for next time. Would adding a barlow between scope and T adaptor help with this? If I can figure out how to upload them I will add a couple of images from last night. 

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum. Just in case others miss your first post, you might want to repeat it again by pressing the "Start New Topic" button which is situated near the top right hand corner of the welcome screen.

We don't want to deprive you of our individual welcoming on being part of the forum! :smiley: 

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

James 

Archived