Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

Haha, yes, I thought of that but I guess if you've not booked your Star Wars tickets for Thursday night already then you'll have no chance now anyway.

We're booked in on Saturday night for my brothers 40th birthday - think there's about 20 of us going.

I've got a week to get the kids to watch the first 6 films before then so they'll know what it's all about!

Trying to find someone who's got Episodes I and II on DVD as the one's I borrowed from Gain won't play on our DVD as they are the wrong region! Episodes III to VI will play, but they both want to watch them all from the beginning.

I've tried explaining that Episode I is shonk, but I can see why they want to watch them all :)

I have them all on blu ray if that's any good Vicky. Think they will play on the x box and definitely on the ps3/4 if you have one.

Damian

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do is at Pontefract Racecourse, but I'll be trying a pint if they sell it! Work supply bottles of wine, so I'll be having the free stuff first! Just on the mini-bus on our way and getting dropped back off afterwards. They are on about going to Biggies, but I think I'll give that a miss and just come home on the mini-bus lol :)

Do is at Pontefract Racecourse, but I'll be trying a pint if they sell it! Work supply bottles of wine, so I'll be having the free stuff first! Just on the mini-bus on our way and getting dropped back off afterwards. They are on about going to Biggies, but I think I'll give that a miss and just come home on the mini-bus lol :)

I think it's just in the pubs. Have a good night any way and enjoy the hangover tomorrow we will try to whisper but carnt promise [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clear out side has it clear from 11 pm till about 2 but I'm not sure if it will be or not as the BBC weather has it foggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find another forecast that says it's clear tonight, either is fog or cloud

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Archived