Hello to all.

Blink0311

I have followed this site for some time and have found it to be exactly what I'm looking for. I noticed that everyone I've seen is from Europe, so I hope you don't mind a Yank in here :grin:  I reckon that's enough for now, and I hope to find answers to my numerous questions.

Blink

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Blink. As you say this is predominantly UK, but there are quite a few from the US here, and indeed from many other parts of the world. I think it's nice to have such a diverse membership for a broader perspective of what is, after all, a common interest.

Best wishes and clear skies:D

Jason

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to SGL, Blink!

I'm a Yank and I'm over here. Don't worry, the natives are quite friendly!

Rangers or Astros?

Dana

ps Blink311?

Haven't I heard that somewhere?

Dana,

I actually don't follow sports LOL I use this handle on lots of site, maybe we've crossed paths.

Hi Blink0311,

Warm welcome to SGL, actually have friends in Denton, so you have clear skies (so long as you avoid highway 35) and warmth!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Denton is the main reason I have a lack of dark :mad:  Small world. We do have warmth!

Archived