Things to bring with you for going to dark site?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to buy weapons. A Barry Manilow CD is all you need.... not to play while observing, but if you think there's an intruder lurking nearby just blast it out of the car stereo and they'll run a mile. :eek: I've heard it works with most wild animals too, including bears.

My essential is not astronomy equipment, its my camp cooker.

I cant abide coffee out of a flask, it's vile tasting and should be outlawed. I bought a camp cooker that easily fits in the car boot.

There is nothing better than making a good cup whilst your there. Oh yeah! I almost forgot my little camp cooker also does toast... Bonus!!!!

My essential is not astronomy equipment, its my camp cooker.

I cant abide coffee out of a flask, it's vile tasting and should be outlawed. I bought a camp cooker that easily fits in the car boot.

There is nothing better than making a good cup whilst your there. Oh yeah! I almost forgot my little camp cooker also does toast... Bonus!!!!

have you fitted red film to it yet?!! :grin:

I've made my trip, took all the advices about the stuffs to bring with, just forgot to buy a few things, like shotgun, baseball bat or cuddy toy :smiley:

The fact that you've made it back alive suggests to me that you didn't this arsenal of more or less lethal weapons :grin: .

Archived