Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dee

Hi everyone, my name is dee im new to stargazers lounge ( as im very shy ; ) ) I have a 16 inch Meade dodsonian telescope, and a skywatcher evostar 120 with a eq5 pro syn scan mount and am just starting astrophotography with my canon 600d camera. I have been star gazing on and off due to illness for about to years and still a eager learner : )

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dee welcome to the lounge, don't be shy, ask any question you like someone will know the answer,

very helpful and knowledgeable people here, you will learn so much.

I have only been here for a short while myself.

Clear Sky's (great bit of kit you have) good luck.

Hi and welcome.

Nice scopes you have there.

I used to have the evostar 150mm years back but

found the viewing positions a pain.

I looked through a 16" at a star party. We were climbing up step ladders to view through the eyepiece.

Nice views they were.

Lol yeah shes a dob taller than me and I made her taller bye putting some big casters on the bottom to move her around easier. So steps are handy.lol. But still she's my babe : )

Hi Dee and welcome to the forum. Nothing shy about the kit that you have there and I'm sure a visit to out imaging sections will help you advance your interest in that direction for sure.

Clear skies

James

Archived