Greetings from Glasgow

Drychnath

Good evening, everyone. I figured that since I registered as a member on this site almost a year ago that I should probably stop by and say hello. A little bit more about myself, I live on the south side of Glasgow and have a keen interest in fly fishing, so I guess I am used to spending ages waiting for a brief glimmer.

This place is amazing and the information I have found here has been invaluable. I recently took delivery of a Skywatcher Skyliner 250PX dobsonian, a decision I made based mainly on personal reviews and discussion threads here. Thanks to those posts I knew exactly what to expect in terms of size, weight and what it can deliver in terms of observing. Already it has far exceeded my best hopes.

I look forward to speaking to you more in the future and maybe even getting to know some of you better.

Cheers,

Lee.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lee and welcome back to the forum! Great setup you have got there and its no surprise that the views have exceeded your expectations as it is a very capable scope.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived