Hi All, Just introducing myself

Hi All,

I am an amateur Astronomer with a keen interest in Astrophotography, i have been imaging for a while but because of the long learning curve i am only just starting to get decent results.

I live on the border of Leicestershire and Warwickshire in a small rural village called Sheepy Magna around 24 miles from Leicester city centre.

I have been using other forums for a while

I am creating a website to show my images and to share other useful info and ideas for DIY equipment.

Regards

MagnaMan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, about to start the venture into imaging myself so would be interesting to see your work.

I've posted 4 of my images to date, there not brilliant but a start

MagnaMan

Hi MagnaMan welcome to SGL, lots of people here have an interest in astro so know how hard it is.

some nice images there but im sure the folks here will have some tips to help you get even better, good luck.

Hi

Love the pics , love to know some more detail eg kit used and imaging devices etc

oh...and welcome to SGL. :laugh:

Hi Simon,

Check here you will see the images with more detail of how and what kit used along with other stuff, and comments welcome.

My Website

MM

Archived