Astrophotography Kit - PDF book

emadmoussa

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this PDF book online and thought I'd share with everybody here:

A Full and Proper Kit

An introduction to the gear of astro-photography

Good link there mate, it'll keep me busy while a) waiting for the poxy weather to clear & B) distracting myself away from realising the amount of money this hobby is starting to cost me :eek:

Steve

Yeah, tell me about it! It's costly indeed...but what the hell!! You only live once...as long as the wife doesn't know all the details :D

By the way, if you have a smart phone you can always do a perfect Polar alignment without the need for the polarscope to be perfectly fitted. I fiddled with the idea earlier today and it worked like magic. Here...

Cheers mate, i'll give that a go. As for the money side of all this, my original plan back in Oct last year was to get my 130m (£175) with the plan of learning the sky & maybe upgrading in a years time hahaha yeah right ( I've had an interest in the night sky since i was a kid but life intervened & it took a back seat til last year when I thought about getting myself my first scope) its been less than 4 months since the 130m & with the new scope (200p), camera, ep's, filters blah blah etc etc......I've been through nearly £1200 :shocked: Once my serial cable's arrived i'm then set up for starting AP & hopefully wont need to buy anything else for a while :rolleyes: Although I do plan on the NEQ6 in a years time haha........Watch this space.

Steve

Archived