Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

120 evostar OTA

Killia1

Can anyone tell me if any websites have one in stock and not relying on some warehouse or supplier because every site I have emailed in the south don't have any even amazon many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be helpful to ask the question over on 'The Astro Lounge' or possibly the 'Equipment Help and Advice' sections as more people participate over there than in the welcome section. :smiley:

Hope you can find one somewhere!

Clear skies

James

If you can't find one in the UK it might be worth dropping these people an email:

http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p3309_Skywatcher-Evostar-120-OTA---Refractor-120-1000mm-optical-tube.html

They ship to the UK and a number of SGL members use them, though I haven't done so personally.

James

If you can't find one in the UK it might be worth dropping these people an email:

http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p3309_Skywatcher-Evostar-120-OTA---Refractor-120-1000mm-optical-tube.html

They ship to the UK and a number of SGL members use them, though I haven't done so personally.

James

I looked into them they only offer the tube and rings no dovetail or eyepieces thanks for your help I have got one sorted not saying where tho it might sell lol just waiting for a refund from amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say the lack of eyepieces is no loss given that they'll just duplicate what you already have. Buying a diagonal and dovetail separately will probaby push the price up a little.

But if you've found one elsewhere that's good news.

James

• 3 weeks later...

The scope on ebay is relatively close to me and currently a decent price opn new - Im still on the fence with regad to a new scope (leaning to a 250px dob) - is the evostar 120 on an eq5 any good - apologies for the question if its covered elsewhere in the forum

Cheers

Jase

Archived