Hi from Stockport!

divil

Just a quick 'hello' to all....recently bought myself Skymax 127 SynScan goto.....I went for this as I have a motorhome and have restricted space to cart things around...so it seemed like a good choice....only managed to get a half hour outside a few days ago and even though I had patchy cloud I still managed a quick look at the moon and I also managed to find Jupiter and it's moons!....and all without using the goto function. :eek: ....in the past I have just used bino's when out in the motorhome for Stargazing....off up to Ullswater next Friday for 4 nights so keeping fingers crossed for clear skies!!

Was hoping to get out this evening but the clouds have returned to Stockport yet again!! :huh:

I have just ordered myself some better (well I hope they are!) eyepieces...I have gone for 3 Vortex NPL's in 8mm, 15 and 30mm....hopefully these will be a little better that the stock 10mm and 25mm Skywatchers that came with the scope.

Just need to find a starparty in the area so I can learn a bit!

TTFN

Paul :grin:

Archived