Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Those Finer Little Touches by FLO

SeedyF

Mrs F bought me an eyepiece from FLO for my birthday and she wrapped it with a flat little box that came with it.

Me - "oooh what's this, two boxes inside this wrapping"

Mrs F - "no idea what's in the flat one"

Me - *thinks* "there was nothing flat on the wish list, what the hell is this?"

Me - on opening the square box "excellent the 15mm eyepiece I wanted, so what's the flat one?"

Mrs F - "I don't know, I don't think I ordered it"

Me - "where did you buy it"

Mrs F - "FLO, like it said on your wishlist"

So I opened it - it was a sachet of instant coffee and two bendicks chocolates :D which I had for breakfast :D

So, i went in kitchen to get the peanut butter out, and guess what i see next to it?????

Only a sachet of instant coffee and two chocies!!!

I think my missus has just been rumbled!

Either i've got some astro stuff off my wish list for christmas, or she is a SECRET astro fan.

D.C

• 3 weeks later...

So, i went in kitchen to get the peanut butter out, and guess what i see next to it?????

Only a sachet of instant coffee and two chocies!!!

I think my missus has just been rumbled!

Either i've got some astro stuff off my wish list for christmas, or she is a SECRET astro fan.

D.C

Did you get astro toys under the Christmas tree?

I also noticed a couple of these flat boxes with choccies and coffee lying about the kitchen just before Chrimbo, and after having read this post when it was originally put up.

Shame on you all for spoiling the surprise.............. :grin: :grin: :grin::evil: :evil:

Archived