Hello from Cas Vegas!

LilMissNewb

Hi All!

I've been interested in astronomy for a good while, but only recently (less than a month ago) got my first telescope. Looking around the net for advice I stumbled on this very helpful forum, so thought I would say hello. Well, it would be rude not to after I've already taken advantage of the great advice in some of the posts :) In fact I had my first success in astrophotography last night thanks to some of you lot!

So, thank you all in advance for answering the countless questions I will have, and thank you all for the answers I have already found ;)

Joanne

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the welcome :)

Hi Joanne, welcome from the other side of the motorways!

Surely ye mean the wrong side of the motorway ;) Just kidding, I used to live in Wakefield, it's not that bad. Nightlife's a little...odd though hehe.

You "stumbled" well Joanne :smiley: This is by far the best astro forum around. In my fairly short time here I've found that all questions, however basic, are treated seriously and with respect.

Jason

Yes Jason, I agree! A friendly, non-condescending bunch of people! :)

Archived