Lurking no more

AndyCo

Hello,

Joining tonight because Matthew told me to. He's very persuasive.

I sold my lovely 300mm scope to a very pleased Welsh man this morning (- if you read this Matthew, tell me how you get on tonight up on the hills. I can't believe you'll see through the cloud. Maybe you thought it was a radio scope?)

My wife just reminded me I now have no scope in the house. I am distraught - this hasn't happened in 30 years. I normally overlap purchases and sales but not this time (I need the money from the sale first this time).

Owned mostly Newtonians and MN's. Not sure what I'll go for next - something smaller. I have about 3 months until the clouds clear so that's just fine. Has anyone seen the constellations lately? Have they all changed? I know proper motion is very slow but I'm half expecting The Plough to look more like The Tractor when the rain finally stops.......maybe we'll have a new Pole star too.

Thanks for reading. Time to start prowling the classifieds.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived