NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A big hello to all members

andyo

Hi,

I have visited the site a number of times as a guest so decided to join yesterday.Thought I better introduce myself.About a year ago I got my first scope and am now hooked,my main area of interest is imaging and have until recently been using a spc900nc modded for lx.I have now got a canon 450d and have just had it modded(yet to use it since its been done).After spending all my money on this new hobby i am now homeless no car and living on the streets.seriously though it is a great thing to be into and I have so much to learn.I look forward to seeing others images and learning more from other members and I hope I can contribute something to this site (even if its just posting some of my second rate images):)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure your pictures are that bad and with the experience that is available on here they will improve in no time - as long as they're not too good! :):D:D

Clear skies for now and catch you later on the forum.

James

Hi Andyo

First thanks for the comment on my image, secondly welcome to the forum - you'll learn loads here!

Am on about the same timetable as you regarding 1 year with scope and only two weeks into imaging with DSLR. I'm hooked so much more than I could have imagined!

Look forward to seeing some examples of your work my friend..

Archived