Hi.

Steve Ward

New to all this so please bear with me. Names Steve and have been an 'astronomer' all my life I guess but have only had Scopes for a couple of years now. I say scopes plural cos it can soon get out of hand eh. Currently (and for some time to come) using a Skywatcher 200pds on an HEQ5Pro with Canon1000D and SPC900nc Webcam. Results patchy to start but getting there. Have had problems with Registax running dreadfully slow but just figured that the PhilipsVideoLounge was recording Compressed files not AVI's so have dumped it for SharpCap and touchwood i'm back on track . Nice to be here online at last.

Hi Steve,

I think your experiences with imaginging are fairly common and they cetainly sound very familure to me!:blob10:

There is quite a step learming curve with ap and its very much a question of sticking with it.

Also...welcome to SGL!

Archived