Ricardo70

Hello all,

Just an intro from myself, have always been fascinated about the world above but never did anything about it, until a few days a go when it was my birthday and surprise surprise (not Cilla) :) , I received my first ever telescope from my fiancee. My face beamed with excitement and immediately was setting it up. I am completely new to to this and unfortunately be asking a lot of questions to start with. Anyway just joined what seems to be a very decent forum according to reviews write ups and am glad to be part of this great community. Look forward to picking your brains and hopefully offering some support in return, cheers.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All, thanks for the big welcome, have got a Celestron Astromaster 114 eq, am just getting to grips with the local jargon etc. from what i can tell she has focal length of 1000mm x 114mm aperture (4.49") manual ge mount and the basic eyepieces (20mm & 10mm). Have already started researching better eyepieces and a barlow lens manufacturers, any ideas or links to threads would be of great assistance. thanks again.

Archived