Hello!

DarkHorse7

I joined here a few months back, but have only just gotten around to introducing myself. Sorry for the delay!

I've been hooked on stargazing since I was a very young child, when my father would point out constellations to me. As I entered school, I became more and more interested until my parents decided to buy me my own scope. Now at university (studying astrophysics), I run a small informal astronomy group once a month. I'm also currently currently considering undertaking a project of building a small observatory, so if anybody has any tips or suggestions, I'd be very grateful.

I'm by no means a beginner, but I'm always hoping to improve, and find this forum a very welcoming and helpful place.

That's it, really, just felt I should drop a line, rather than remain silent in the background.

Clear skies!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum. Under the DIT section there exists a section devoted to building your own observatory with a lot of experience and suggestions to be had. Hope it goes well!

Clear skies for now

James

Archived