Howdy doody

guv

Greetings.......

Just (initially) popped in to get some info and decide if I wish to splash the cash!

I used to own an 8" Newtonian Reflector many moons ago, but obviously things have moved on since then and the more I read, the itchier my fingers are getting to open my wallet! I can remember struggling to even find the moon with that beasty!

I had just been looking on ebay at something like a Meade 90ETX or 125ETX, but now looking possibly going a little grander. Just want to be sure I'm not trying to run before i can walk!

Looking to get my 12 year old interested (he already is) and do a hobby together and take some interesting photos.

Sooo much to ask! :icon_scratch:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers guys....... Damn... I know it said there were rules about not being able to use the FS forum for 30 days.... but its been removed now? Dodgy dealings or just too much hassle? Hopefully I can ask where would be a good place to get a good deal from?

Archived