Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello!

thejazzkickazz

Hi everyone, just joined up. My name is Steve and I'm from the North East of England. I've always been fascinated by Astronomy and Space, but haven't yet joined any communities like this one, nor have I invested in a telescope yet.

But I'm here now and hope to invest in my first telescope in the very near future :icon_scratch:

I'm looking forward to joining in with the community and learning more about telescopes and viewing the night sky!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Feeling very excited about being here.

dont rush to buy, first thing join a local astro group.

Thanks, and don't worry I wont be rushing into any purchase. I want to get everything right and make sure I end up with the telescope that's right for me and my needs. I'll probably be looking at about May (ish) so that gives me plenty of time to get it right. I'll also look into local groups for sure and let you know of any developments.

It all seems a bit overwhelming at the moment, me being pretty much a complete n00b, but I'm very keen to learn!

Archived