Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A big hello from Nottingham

Doc

Hi everyone.

My name is Mick. I'm 40 years old and live in Chilwell, which is near Nottingham.

I have my trusty Tal 100R as a good friend but hope in the near future to get a Celestron CPC.

I would still class myself as quite a noob and still have difficulty polar aligning but try and get outside as much as possible but as you all know thats very hard due to cloud and weather.

I see there's a few of us from Notts and look forward to hearing from them.

Mick

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff 8) What phone you got?

I have a sony errickson but what I meant is I'll try using my camera.

I have a Ricoh GRD. It's a great camera, realy small and light and 8 Megapixels to boot.

Via scopetonix you can get a eyepiece to camera adapter. Might try it out.

Welcome to SGL Mick. I have the forerunner to the CPC, the Nexstar 8 GPS, I believe there are some nice improvements on the CPC. If it half as good as the NS8 you'll love it, very easy to use & supurb optics.

Darren

Hi Doc, Soz Iv been a while getting back to you, Been trying to find my way round the site so bear with me. My Bro lives at Chilwell on that new estate at back of the Army Barracks. All the best mate

Starhopper I know where you mean very well.

Thats only about 2 miles from me. If you need any help just ask, quite new myself but two heads are better then one.

Archived