Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New scope ordered.

That's it finally ordered my new scope today from FLO. After months of umming and aahing over the Skywatcher 200p Dob and the 250p, finally settled on the 200p, I may use the extra £s on a nice E.P. Anyway ordered a Cheshire collimator too. All together £300 delivered. A big thanks to Martin at FLO also for advising me to order before the Brian Cox broadcasts next week. I am like a child looking forward to Christmas now, "only about 3 or 4 more sleeps till I get my new toy ha. And hopefully the skies should be clear as its been rubbish down here in Kent for the last month + Happy gazing all. :icon_scratch:

Excellent...................mine arrived today, after excellent reviews and recomendations it was ordered on Sunday. The same scope a 200p Dob, all assembled within an hour, with constant comments of "thats too big" from the missus, has now been moved to the shed and I`m twitching the curtains looking for a break in the clouds!!

Hi all - just ordered mine yesterday from FLO aswel - looks like their getting a lot of orders at the moment - will likely turn to a flood when the TV programme starts next week.

First ever scope - hope I've done the right thing but there seems to be plenty of positive comments about this scope.

Awsome! Just imagine when the huge box arrives, you open it, removing the plastics sheets, the bubble plastics, the styrofoam, and then... the smell and look of a brand new shiny telescope! Sweet! Almost same feeling as becoming a parent. Congrats!

Give us your first light report!

Archived