Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

OMG! Image in S@N mag!

Simms

Page 30 of the January edition! Doesnt look as good in print as the on screen version but who cares! Thanks go out to Olly who suggested and explained how to capture and use flats correctly on this image, cheers mate!

A tribute to simms...plus I couldn't help but see the subtle similarities of the avi :)

Lol, I'm sure Mrs Simms would be more than happy with comparison - the joys of studio lighting are rather flattering compared to the harsh light of day!

Ps. far too much time on your hands!

Nice one - it was certainly one of the best, I tend to like the Hots Shots more than the EOTS as they relate more to what I can see with my scope.

I had already downloaded it from the cover disc into my screensaver images folder, hope you don't mind;)

Lol, I'm sure Mrs Simms would be more than happy with comparison - the joys of studio lighting are rather flattering compared to the harsh light of day!

Ps. far too much time on your hands!

Ha been messing with PS for well over 12 years took me 5 minutes haha. Congrats again mate will have to make some better forum sigs later...here is a few I have done in the past.

post-30855-133877708768_thumb.jpg

post-30855-13387770877_thumb.jpg

Congrats Simms, some pro advice too shows what can be achieved with a good community behind a skilled hand.

@gbheib0430 preferred the first pic of the girl - freckles are gorgeous :) and you removed them! blasphemy!

Haha, just messing around with "magazine" quality images you know how it goes lol.

Well done you! The S @ N TV program once email me to say they were going to use one of my images (M42). However, when I watched, it was somebody else’s image and name. My day shall some...

Many congratulations once again. A great image too! :)

Archived