New member from Plymouth, UK checking in

Prador

Hi everybody

Just saying hello in what seems to be an outstanding community for all things astronomical.

The stargazing bug bit early for me when my Grandfather tried (in vain unfortunately) to show me Halleys comet in 1985 when I was 10 yo. Still gutted about that :)

Only now do family and financial constraints allow me to indulge this passion so looking forward to speaking to many people who find this subject as fascinating as I do.

All the best :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are not wrong Rob! One of many SF authors I enjoy.

Many thanks to you all for the warm welcome.

Going to pick your collective brains in other sections soon as I am a relative beginner wrt equipment.

I would rather not be that guy that has all the gear but no idea :)

Evening Prador, Welcome to SGL, Feel free to ask any questions you want on SGL and we are all a friendly bunch on here and all are experts and very knowledgable about equipment and telescopes and set ups. Hope you enjoy the forum and hope to see a lot more of you:icon_salut::):icon_salut:

Archived