Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Images

Mr Flibble

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Helen. Cool pic of the copernicus - I like the way the sun is reflecting off the one side of the crater and showing up all that detail :-) Do you have a specific method to get the focus that good?

I took a couple of avi's of the moon last night as well but I haven't had chance to process them yet.....

• 3 weeks later...

May I make a suggestion on posting Pics.

Perhaps it would be possible to add details of equipment used. what Cameras, exposer, ISO etc etc. It will help us novices to get abetter idea of the setups.

My pic from last night shot while cloud hopping,

SW 105 refractor on Syntrac mount with Canon 1000D ISO 100 exp 1/40th, tweeked with PS9

post-19584-133877713808_thumb.jpg

M81 taken just after Christmas. 200mm Newt & H9 mono CCD. 2hrs luminance and 2hr 15mins of binned RGB (45mins per channel). Still a bit of a 'work in progress' as the gradients need removing and it needs more colour data added.

Cheers

Neil

post-14123-133877714422_thumb.jpg

I have not taken an image for two years now. but these are from a while ago i thought i would share. having now sold the majority of the kit used i doubt whether i will be doing it again for a while. back to the web cam when i can get my other scope set back up.

these were taken with my old tmb105 using the canon 20Da on a EQ6 mount driven with AWR GO TO system all taken form my back garden just outside Caerphilly. i used to know the no of frames ect but i cant remember them now i do recall M31 was about 9 or ten 1 minute images and same darks i still have the subs for these ( or i think i do)

images were stacked using deepsky stacker and processed using Photoshop CS2 and enhanced with focus magic and neat image.

post-13529-133877719538_thumb.jpg

post-13529-133877719552_thumb.jpg

post-13529-133877719558_thumb.jpg

I have not taken an image for two years now. but these are from a while ago i thought i would share. having now sold the majority of the kit used i doubt whether i will be doing it again for a while. back to the web cam when i can get my other scope set back up.

these were taken with my old tmb105 using the canon 20Da on a EQ6 mount driven with AWR GO TO system all taken form my back garden just outside Caerphilly. i used to know the no of frames ect but i cant remember them now i do recall M31 was about 9 or ten 1 minute images and same darks i still have the subs for these ( or i think i do)

images were stacked using deepsky stacker and processed using Photoshop CS2 and enhanced with focus magic and neat image.

class mate!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived