NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Images

Mr Flibble

Finally got a chance to use the scope again last week over 2 clear nights. Here is the Dumbbell nebula in Ha consisting of 24x600s exposures. Fingers crossed for a few more good nights so that I can add some colour.

Cheers

Neil

post-1477-134355941862_thumb.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Neil I did take a few that night but there is some star trailing showing which is a pity. I've still got much to learn but I'm looking forward to having another go. I think conditions on that night helped as the sky was the clearest I'd seen it for a long time.

Your Dumbbell image is great I like the detail that's showing up can't wait to see it in colour.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another one that I started and haven't finished. Just under 2hrs of Ha only, so still a long way to go. Some nice detail coming through though.

post-1477-134436814245_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Neil

Neil, I think you've got a drop of water on your primary! :p With a bit of work you might be able to Photoshop it out :grin:

• 1 month later...

Archived