NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

From the Daily Mail

kev

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would he get much change from that scope?
Unfortunately RCOS don't seem to put their prices on the web page any more (they just say "call" :)) but I seem to recall, the smaller 24" one used to come in at about US $50,000 or thereabouts. Not sure whether that included the Paramount or RCOS's own fork mount, or if it's just the OTA. Anyway, the guy ought to be able to afford the 32"...

Of course, if he wants to buy a really big APO, that'll set him back somewhat more...

Typical Daily Mail story and comments from the people who read that drivel....

Good luck to him and hope he makes the most of it. :)

Good grief Mark, i was intrigued enough by this to look at them myself. I was expecting the usual hater/joke/nerd comments which are normal i guess. The ones that really make me cringe are the patronizing serious 'helpful' ones. WOW :)

Good grief Mark, i was intrigued enough by this to look at them myself. I was expecting the usual hater/joke/nerd comments which are normal i guess. The ones that really make me cringe are the patronizing serious 'helpful' ones. WOW :)

Yes some of them are very vitriolic. :)

Give the guy a break!

Congrats to him. Wish I would have stayed at home with my mum and done what I want rather than listen to constant whining all day, every day. Overrated being involved with women IMO.... ! :)

Ironing? Done

Cleaning? Done

Cooking? Done

Football? Of course dear. Pub? Of course dear. Friends around? Of course dear.... Go out with the scope? Of course dear.

Yep, good for him !

BTW - I love my wife dearly..! :)

What annoys me most is that the comments section is moderated.

That means some reporter thought it was ok to publish these comments....

I would'nt mind helping him to spend that on a new scope :)

A nice 20 inch dob would suffice. Not a fan of step ladders :)

Archived