SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

celebrity stargazers....

rory

One of mine too, and Dr. Feelgood was the first band I ever saw. Here's an interview with Wilko, where he mentions that he's acquired a solar telescope.
Fantastic interview!!

Thanks for posting mate,very,very interesting.:)

He's still as blunt and straightforward as ever:D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan Ross has a telescope but cant use it.

No surprise there then, I saw him and his missus bomb out on celebrity millionaire a few years ago and was astounded (I know, I am naive) by how dim the pair were, if the questions were not about luvvie land they were totally stuffed.

Will Hay the film actor, I believe wrote a book on Astronomy, has anyone read it, or have a copy ? :)
I'm afraid i haven't,sorry!!

I'd read somewhere that he was a proffesor or tutor of astronomy somewhere.

He's one of the best and funniest comedy actors Britain's ever produced.

Ross was on Stargazing live this year, I've got to admit to not liking his talk show but after seeing his Japanese special a year or 2 back I have to admit he isn't as dim as he portrays sometimes.

Apparently Myleene Klass is doing her degree in astronomy via OU they should get her on stargazing live this time.

Apparently Myleene Klass is doing her degree in astronomy via OU they should get her on stargazing live this time.

I heard that she's doing an OU course on Planetary Science and Astronomy. Interesting. IMO I wouldn't want to see her on Stargazing Live.

Liz Bonnin is enough.. :)

OK you've sussed it! Anyone for aiglefin et frites?

Ha... outed! :) Not a reality fan usually but Little England (corrected by my wife who is the most avid watcher) is a guilty pleasure.

Whereabouts in the Dordogne are you - I've got a holiday cottage in the Limousin by Lac De Vassiviere and if you're on the North side of the Limousin I could get tempted in driving a good distance for fish and chips after a couple of weeks out there and maybe even stick around to enjoy the skies with someone else who appreciates them :) (great skies where we are but the wife isn't really interested in them)

Archived