SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

celebrity stargazers....

rory

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was going to say Matt Bellamy of MUSE, must be a fan of Mars due to his song, Knights Of Cydonia.

I think that was more born out of his penchant for all things conspiracy, the face on Mars type of thing. Even the HAARP live album has starmaps on the disc sleeve that supposedly relate to the Cydonia region and the Pyramids in Giza and such.

That said, fans from Russia all chipped in to buy him a telescope so he should have one.

..hmm, seems like an imposter :) IMHO

I originally thought so too - but, if so, they did go to the trouble of checking his middle name and birthday and yet hid his age (which would have been easily available). They never made a fuss of who they are or tried to incite anything so don't really see what the point of posing as him was? (They didn't even take the bait when I tried to out them) :)

I originally thought so too - but, if so, they did go to the trouble of checking his middle name and birthday and yet hid his age (which would have been easily available). They never made a fuss of who they are or tried to incite anything so don't really see what the point of posing as him was? (They didn't even take the bait when I tried to out them) :)

Thanks haitch, maybe the rogue Ross thought it amusing for their own pleasure, or prehaps they were just bored? :)

Archived