Greetings from Navet in Canberra

Navet

A hearty greeting to all from Canberra Australia.:(

I've been visiting Stargazers on and off for some time now and am happy to have finally taken the plunge to sign up.

I am getting ready to purchase the nicest scope I've ever had and will most likely have a lot of questions for many of you. The family shares a Nexstar 102GT and, for a family scope it's worked out well. Hec, it helped my son's scout troop to all get their astronomy belt loop :p but this week I am heading off to Sydney to pick up a new Skywatcher BD ED120 Refractor and EQ6Pro. Anyway, will be setting up either Thursday or Friday night and (weather pending) should be able to get the gear out in the dark under clear skies.

I look forward to being a new member with this fine group of folks and will most likely have many questions and even seek advise on many things to come.

Anyway, I'm not much of one to gab on and on so... Nice to meet you all and I look forward to being onboard.:)

Cheers

Navet

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived