Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello From Central France

froggy

Hi,

I have been looking at this forum for a little while now and today I decided to joint. I am British but retired in France where the weather is a little bit better and the booze much cheaper.

I run a very small holding so that we can eat organic food vegetal and animal and hopefully live a longer life. This way I will maximise my pension. :D

I love astro imaging and most clear night I am out photographing. I am not very good at it but with pratice I shoul get better.

Being lost in France is not easy finding anyone interested in astromomy and I relie heavily on the internet and forum like this one to share ideas and results.

I found that astronomers are a fantastic bunch of people always ready to help.

Clear sky.

Froggy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said froggy.... :shock:

I just welcomed the guy to SGL and said that he would get encouregment and help from a wide range of experienced astronomers....

Cheap wine in France .......Non....Just good!

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Greg wasn't rude at all just welcoming.

The sky is really good as the closest town of Moulins is 20 miles away and the closet village is 3 miles.

I have got some land so if anyone wants to camp anytime during the year you will be more than welcome.

Vince

post-13500-133877327084_thumb.jpg

post-13500-133877327099_thumb.jpg

post-13500-133877327114_thumb.jpg

Being lost in France is not easy finding anyone interested in astromomy and I relie heavily on the internet and forum like this one to share ideas and results.

You wont be lost on her my friend...Always astro chat happening and as for the invite we may take you up on it.. :D

Where in France are you?

Hi,

As I said you would be most welcome. The land extend to some 10 acres. The village is called Beaulon and the postal code is 03230. The village is located between Vichy and Moulins in the department of Allier.

Froggy

Archived