Introduction

Astrotraveler

Hello. My name is Jim Barnett. I am an avid amateur astronomer living in Sonoma County, California. I've contributed to a number of other astronomy-related forums, including publishing several equipment reviews. I've noticed that SGL forum posts seem to come up often when I search for astronomical information on the web, so I have decided to become a community member and participate.

One thing that I would like to see is a "Reviews" section for publishing illustrated gear reviews and astronomy-related articles. Perhaps the SGL blog feature would be appropriate for publishing such material? In any case, I look forward getting to know other community members and hope to encounter some new perspectives on the hobby.

Regards,

Jim

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jim and welcome to SGL, we do have a members Equipment Review Section and anything you want to tell us about new astro gear appearing in the States or for that matter any item of astro equipment, would I am sure be of interest to the members, to expand beyond that perhaps you would need to have a chat with the Moderators :D

John.

hi Jim and welcome to the lounge yes its always good to see are froends from across the pond and its a great site and lots of help anf freindly people and its always better to see what 20 people have to say on a subject than 1 persons

clear skies always

pat

Archived