I'm new around here

starman1969

Just registered for this. I've been into space related gubbins for some years now, meteor showers/aurora etc, but only recently decided to take up astronomy.

I have a couple of sets of binos at the moment 7 and 10x50.

I am now looking to get my first telescope now. After knowing nothing at all about them until recently I now think I know what I want.

Got my eyes on a celestron nexstar 6se. I would also like to hook up my dslr too. Any tips would not go a miss. thanks, Steve.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi steve great binos i have a pair they great i always take them out what ever am do in with the scopes ,great wide filed views am sure if you head over to the photograph section you will get all the help you need

and a bet that 6se will keep you happy for years

clear skies

pat

Hello and welcome from a fellow newbie to the site. Good luck with the new scope. Hope it gives you many years of sky watching. As stated earlier check the imaging and photography sections for advice. Really friendly bunch here.

Archived